Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Cross - 十字架 - Shi Zi Jia


耶穌背負十架 為我擔當過犯 
Ye Su bei fu shi jia wei wo dan dang guo fan
Thank You, my Jesus for You carried my sins
毫無保留為我捨命在十架上  
hao wu bao liu wei wo she ming zai shi jia shang
Without hesitation You gave life for me
祢受鞭傷 我得醫治
Ni shou bian shang wo de yi zhi
With every wound, with every bruise
祢受刑罰 我得自由釋放  
Ni shou xing fa wo de zi you shi fang
I've been redeemed, I've been completely healed

[Chorus]
十字架 十字架 耶穌以愛覆蓋我 
Shi Zi Jia Shi Zi Jia Ye Su yi ai fu gai wo
By the cross, by the cross, love has covered all my sins
十字架 十字架 祢寶血為我流下
Shi Zi Jia Shi Zi Jia Ni bao xue wei wo liu xia
By the cross, by the cross, Jesus' blood was shed for me
十字架 十字架 我得救贖的記號 
Shi Zi Jia Shi Zi Jia wo de jiu shu de ji hao
It's the cross, it's the cross, I am marked with salvation
十字架 十字架 是我永遠的榮耀  
Shi Zi Jia Shi Zi Jia shi wo yong yuan de rong yao
It's the cross, it's the cross, It's my glory evermore

[十架為我榮耀]
十字架 十字架 永是我的榮耀  
Shi Zi Jia Shi Zi Jia yong shi wo de rong yao
In the cross, in the cross, be my glory ever
我眾罪都洗清潔 唯靠耶穌寶血
wo zhong zui dou xi qing jie wei kao Ye Su bao xue
till my ransomed sould shall find rest beyond the river




1 comment:

Sysnoa said...

Artikel nya mantap2 semua ya ko.

Salam kenal saya dari binjai, kunjungi blog saya juga boleh ko. hehe

Regards, Sysnoa.

Popular Posts